Neighborhoods are the building blocks of our community.
Ann Arbor is a city of neighborhoods and neighbors, each with a character and charm all their own. As a community, we must ensure that our neighborhoods and neighbors have what they need to thrive. Keeping Ann Arbor safe, clean, beautiful, and walkable starts with a responsive and constituent-centered approach to public service. I will work to:
- Prioritize investment in our infrastructure and basic services.
- Improve the City’s responsiveness to residents’ needs and desires.
- Improve traffic calming to protect pedestrians, cyclists, and drivers alike.
- Increase the efficiency of police and code enforcement services.
- Keep our parks beautiful and vibrant.
- Invest in street trees to preserve the landscape of our city and protect homes from potential stormwater damage.
- Support affordable housing to ensure Ann Arbor remains diverse and inclusive — all our potential neighbors deserve the chance to call Ann Arbor home.